HR Administrator | Morley | £24,100 | Hybrid | FTC until January 31st 2023
Your new company
A supply-chain organisation based in Morley is seeking a HR Administrator to come on-board, joining their welcoming, collaborative team until the end of January 2023. A role that will provide excellent exposure to the HR world for an enthusiastic HR professional.
Your new role
To contribute to a modern, proactive and customer-valued Human Resource Service by providing high quality, comprehensive administrative support. Provide first class administrative support for a range of people and organisation activities including appointments, contractual changes, pre-employment checks, redeployment and occupational health administration. Deliver a strong customer orientated approach in order to establish effective and productive working relationships within the HR team to support the development and delivery of a seamless, customer focused HR experience to managers, staff and other stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Maintain the integrity and quality of HR data ensuring accurate entry of data into HR systems at all times;
- Deal effectively and efficiently with enquiries to deliver a positive customer experience, providing information on a range of HR policies and procedures as required via all communication channels
- Contribute to the development and introduction of new administrative processes and procedures
- Provide other general administrative support including the wider HR Team as required
- Keep up to date on all current HR best practice and current legislation and continuously develop HR professional knowledge
- Adhere to audit and compliance activity as required
- Establish and maintain appropriate files and records, both manual and computerised ensuring all information can be quickly retrieved
- Respond to queries and complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with other Departments within the organisation and external bodies as required to develop and maintain efficient and effective working practices
- Work closely with Managers and ensure all appropriate letters are sent in a timely fashion
- Record and monitor all staff absence providing reports as required
- Responsible for all benefit administration and record keeping
- Update the organisation chart/s as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an administrative HR position
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- IT literate, with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Personable and Compassionate
What you'll get in return
- Discounts on products with over 1000 retailers
- Up to 26 days holidays
- Health and well-being benefits and discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus schemes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.