The L&D Coordinator will contribute to the organisation and project mapping of our delivery of people and organisational development strategies in support of the organisation's strategic and operational plans.
Page Personnel are representing a Public Sector organisation based in Derby.
The key responsibilities of the L&D Coordinator role are to;
- To co-ordinate projects and high-profile pieces of work that facilitate transformation and is aligned to strategic ambitions.
- Co-ordinate the smooth running of a busy schedule of activity which may include events, conferences and networks that enables the successful delivery of our talent, culture and inclusion agendas.
- To produce basic system reports, maintain system integrity, accurate data logging, intelligent reporting and user capability on a range of systems that underpin key processes such as apprenticeships, appraisals, mandatory training compliance and CPD records.
The successful L&D Coordinator will;
- Experience of co-ordinating a range of activities in an administrative environment
- IT literate - i.e. can use key functions on all core/intermediate Microsoft packages to a high standard; Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
The L&D Coordinator will be offered;
- Up to £23,700
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Temp to perm