We are delighted to be supporting a leading investment bank to find them an interim Compensation Consultant to join for at least 6 months. This senior level role will report into the Head of Reward and will take responsibility for all cash and deferred compensation matters as well as support their regulatory compliance obligations. Key duties will be to:
- Partner with the wider HR team and business managers as an internal consultant to strategically develop base and incentive compensation programs, and to resolve extremely complex issues where analysis requires an evaluation of tangible and intangible variance factors
- Review and analyse complex, multi-faceted, large scale, and long-term business, operational, or technical challenges that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and middle level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
As a result, the business is looking to meet senior reward managers within financial services with superior analytical, problem solving & influencing skills, as well as technical expertise in international compensation programs (including executive compensation) coupled with outstanding remuneration modelling ability. It is essential that candidates are able to join within a 4-week timeframe and are able to commit for 6 months. The bank are based in simply stunning new offices at Mansion House/Bank and enjoy a strong agile working framework. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.