The role offers an opportunity to join a Global Compensation team as a specialist primarily focusing on regulatory compensation matters for the Group. The individual will be responsible for ensuring the Group's remuneration arrangements and disclosures comply with the regulatory requirements
- Ensure reward policies and procedures comply with the remuneration requirements under the PRA/FCA remuneration rules as applicable to banks, asset management and insurance firms.
- Be a central point of contact for teams in other regions as a specialist on remuneration regulations and advise colleagues locally and globally on employee compensation queries.
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to prepare board/remuneration committee papers, design of bespoke remuneration plans, ensure streamlined delivery of regulatory compensation submissions and external reporting.
- Lead and manage, along with the Group Risk team, the bi-annual material risk taker identification for the UK regulated entities, the employee communication process and preparation of the annual remuneration policy statements, year-end regulatory submissions and pillar 3 disclosures.
- Lead and coordinate the Group's responses to consultations on remuneration regulation matters.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of governance processes on regulatory requirements as part of annual pay review process.
- Strong understanding of UK remuneration regulations with 2-3 years of experience of working / advising on UK remuneration rules
- Ability to work with new systems and look for ways to enhance the reporting processes
- Excellent excel skills and ability to deal with and analyse large data sets