A Senior L&D Manager is required to lead the UK L&D team of this top ranking UK law firm. Based in London but working on a hybrid basis, you will oversee the learning and development of fee earners, business services and secretarial populations. In addition to the day to day management of the team, this role will own the training programmes and talent management programmes for the UK & Europe fee earner population.
- In conjunction with other members of the global L&D team, ensure that the core skills Professional Development Programme is delivered to the highest standard
- Liaise with partners, fee earners, the Legal Training Manager and PSLs on the content of materials to be used in the design and delivery of the PDP.
- Liaise with practice areas, to ensure the effective delivery of tailored/customised training in their areas and assist with the design of their training programmes.
- Processing evaluation and reporting to HR and/or Training Partners.
- Design and produce inductions for our newly qualified lawyers and Legal Directors
- Provide a talent management programme for our fee earners, working with HR Business Partners to identify and develop talent.
- Liaise the Head of Partner Development to ensure the talent pipeline for partnership is supported and prepared for partnership responsiblities
- Experience of working in a professional service/partnership structure
- Be confident and capable of delivering programmes using the most up to date learning technologies
- Experience of facilitating and designing training programmes
- Strong people management skills
- Coaching skills desirable but not essential
- Excellent presentation skills
This firm operate a hybrid working model, where currently most people are working 2 days in the office.