- 12 month FTC
- £40,000 - £45,000
- City of London
- ASAP Start
Working in the newly created People and Culture team, you will promote the charity's work by delivering on key HR projects to support the deployment of our ambitious strategy, vision and values. You will support the People and Culture team by leading on critical innovative projects ranging from organisation design and restructure, culture change and policy review amongst others. This role requires someone who will not only take full accountability for delivery of the people projects and policy including planning, governance, reporting and achievement of targets, but someone who will also get stuck in and be involved in undertaking the groundwork in order to deliver.
· Act as an organisational resource in the People and Culture Team to support the implementation of the phase 2 organisation restructure.
· Ensure governance, organisation design principles, best practice and employment legislation is adhered to in relation to changes in terms and conditions, including redundancy.
· Strategic thinker who can translate vision into reality and also get stuck into the detail.
· Ability to drive and implement a robust project management approach.
· In conjunction with SLT develop new job descriptions for all colleagues, clarifying role purpose and measurements of success and embedding technical and behavioural competencies which will support driving a performance management culture.
· Coaching, supporting and advising SLT on successful change management.
· Develop a managers change toolkit pack and briefings to support the restructure.
· Review, develop, implement and evaluate a range of employment policies and procedures ensuring best practice.
· Project plan the review of employment policies and practices to ensure that a priority list is maintained and updated in line with policy revision dates and changes in UK employment legislation and practice.
· Undertake appropriate research to ensure that employment policies and procedures are benchmarked against other organisations to ensure appropriate standards are maintained; where possible, developing employment policies and practices that are innovative and ground-breaking to which other organisations can aspire.
· Where appropriate and working with colleagues where relevant, develop and deliver training materials, tools and templates to support managers and staff in using and engaging with people policies, practices and initiatives
· Devising and delivering relevant communication plans in collaboration with the internal communications and engagement lead.
· Map, analyse, review and streamline end-to-end processes to drive continuous improvement towards excellence in service delivery, improving customer satisfaction, response times and cost-effectiveness.
· Develop and undertake people projects.
· Work collaboratively with internal communication and engagement, EDB Manager, People Business Partner to enhance best practice.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills, with the ability to adjust style according to the audience.
- Ability to build relationships and influence at senior leadership level and all levels across the organisation.
- Experience of organisation restructuring and engaging organisation during a period of change.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering HR Projects end to end including project planning, governance, RACI, preparation of consultation information, implementation and review
- Resilient and tenacious whilst remaining customer focussed.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including presentation and report-writing skills
- High levels of self motivation, enthusiasm and passion for culture change
- The ability to use digital tools to work collaboratively and productively in a hybrid working model, championing and promoting new ways of working
- The ability to translate strategic initiatives into operational plans
- An enthusiasm to live and model the values across all areas of work
- A demonstrable passion for including Equity, Diversity & Belonging principles across all areas of work
- A demonstrable passion for embedding environmental sustainability principles across all areas of work