Oakleaf are supporting this International firm with a large UK HR team, in the hiring of a Recruitment Manager to join their team supporting fee earner recruitment- which will include everything up to Partner level, but Partners are recruited by another colleague.
The purpose of the Recruitment Manager role is to be a proactive member of the UK Recruitment team, mentoring and developing more junior members of the team as well as partnering with key stakeholders to deliver fee earner recruitment for the firm across the UK.
- Work with all teams to develop the UK Recruitment function and ensure that it is meeting the strategic objectives of the firm.
- Be a subject matter expert and partner with hiring partners to develop a tailored resourcing solution adhering to fair selection policies and accessible to all.
- Recruit fee-earning staff ensuring the recruitment of the best candidates who are suitably qualified and experienced and will bring a good knowledge of their area and new skills to the firm.
- Proactively encourage direct applicants
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and conduct ongoing analysis of the preferred suppliers
- Proactively seek to be an expert in the field by understanding key recruitment information and changes in the market. Take a lead in the contribution of market data for salary reviews.
- Directly line manage recruitment advisors
Skills & experience:
- Experienced recruitment professional with substantial in-house experience, ideally gained within the legal sector.
- Expert interviewing skills/experience ensuring fair selection and best practice methods.
- Ability to coach and advise others with the confidence to provide hiring managers with feedback and develop their skills.
- Ability to partner, advise and influence at all levels of the business.
- Supportive team mentoring / management experience.
This is a firm who are operating a hybrid way of working, and this will mean a minimum of 2 days in the office.