Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known niche organisation based in Swindon to recruit a talented HR Advisor initially for 12 months to cover for an internal secondment.
The role can either be full time or part time and the Client is prepared to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the right Candidate. Hybrid working or home based working is also offered!!
The purpose of the role is to deliver proactive, customer focused HR operational support to managers and staff, providing advice and guidance on the full range of HR services. You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, supporting client groups to achieve their corporate objectives and ensure HR's contribution and impact in those groups.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Through challenging and coaching, support managers to be effective leaders and to help them develop diverse, high-performing teams
- Provide advice and guidance on the whole range of HR issues; enhancing line managers' confidence and ability as people managers and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Assist in the management and delivery of the recruitment process: advising managers on recruitment and selection, participating in the recruitment process as appropriate, including short-listing and selection, and ensuring the best candidate is selected
- Work in partnership with HR Shared Services and the Payroll Team to ensure all processes connected with the employee lifecycle (including new starter, reward and recognition, employment changes, absence and leavers) are managed effectively and properly recorded
- Advise, support and coach line managers and employees involved in all casework (including complex) such as sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance cases, agreeing service levels with clients on an individual basis per case/project so that both parties have clarity about support needed/to be given
- Engage with staff representatives and/or TU officials regarding local people issues
- Contribute to the overall development and promotion of the HR function, by being an active member of the wider HR team, supporting colleagues, and working on the development of HR processes, policies and procedures and HR projects as required
We are looking for you to possess equivalent experience to the above and / or be studying towards your CIPD qualification. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with individuals at all levels, have good critical reasoning skills, sound judgement, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prioritise, plan and organise efficiently.
If you are looking for an interesting and highly diverse opportunity, can commit to 12 months and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.