HR Advisor opportunity Rare opportunity to join this highly regarded Wakefield institution
Join this prestigious organisation at a very exciting point in their development, working as part of a brand new HR team .
- Provide the business area with expertise and solutions on people related issues including performance management, ER issues such as grievances, disciplinaries, redundancy, disputes.
- Support managers to review and develop their staff using MMBC Connect, facilitate talent mapping and succession planning sessions to help build strong talent pipelines.
- Promote wellbeing initiatives within the business area, both centrally determined and locally led.
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business and supporting them on a strategic and operational level/and providing commercial advice on various people related matters.
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers on people related matters.
- Upskill managers within the unit on people policies and practices.
- Work closely with managers within the business area to identify and deliver key HR initiatives specific to the area.
- Support unit effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to the unit business plan.
- Analyse HR trends and metrics for the area and work with the senior management team to respond.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage HR related communication within the area, ensuring policy updates and changes are understood and embedded. Be the first point of contact for questions around changes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.