- Onboarding Administrator
- £95 per day, £25,000 equivalent
- North London
- Hybrid (3 days in the office, 2 days remote)
- ASAP start
My client has a current opportunity for a People and Culture Onboarding Administrator on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. The position will be based in North London with hybrid working available.
The organisation look after a group of charities supporting adults with a range of complex needs. These include mental illness, homelessness and trauma to name a few. They have people's wellbeing at heart and this is reflected in their tight knit People and Culture team.
As the People and Culture Onboarding Administrator you will deliver a seamless end to end onboarding process for all new joiners and the business - producing offer letters, contracts and conducting pre-employment checks and other onboarding-related activities. Alongside this, you will provide general HR administration throughout the employee lifecycle, coordinating with key departments including Finance and Operations, ensuring timely delivery of service and that all relevant changes are updated on the HR management system (Cascade).
- Prepare all new starter packs, offer letters and employment contracts and to ensure prompt return and processing of documentation
- To carry out all pre-employment checks including, right to work, DBS, medical checks and employment references in a timely and efficient manner
- Create and maintain employee files, enter data into database systems and communicate relevant information to other relevant teams
- Supporting Recruitment and Workforce Development administration processes, as well as providing advice and guidance to managers on recruitment processes
- Responsible for ensuring that all administrative activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner, whilst ensuring all information and facts are recorded accurately
- Advising and supporting Candidates, Hiring Managers, and 3rd Party suppliers and other business stakeholders, providing relevant updates where necessary
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a human resource function
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and demonstrates superb customer service skills
- Strong team player who is professional, friendly, flexible and reliable
- Highly organised with high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Sound IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel etc
- Proficient use of HR systems (Cascade experience desirable)
- Have a genuine interest in developing a career in People & Culture (HR)
- Proven experience of onboarding new candidates and completing pre-employment checks