£40-45k per annum
A leading financial services company and looking for a Junior Recruiter to join their busy team. This is a great move for anyone looking to progress in their career and is looking for that next step up!
As the successful Junior Recruiter you will be pro-active and have great initiative to source great talent across all different roles. You will be highly organised and accustomed to high volumes of work and a busy environment. You will have great communication skills and an excellent ability to manage various stakeholders throughout the business as well as candidate management.
- Supporting the senior Talent Acquisition on day-to-day duties
- Actively sourcing candidates through various means including LinkedIn
- Managing third party relationships with suppliers
- Composing and publishing job adverts on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Contributing to company events
- Taking ownership of the entire candidate lifecycle and ensuring a smooth candidate experience
- generate high quality applications e.g. skills sessions, networking events, presentations, fairs
- liasing with internal senior managers, often advising and challenging the status quo
- experience within a similar Recruitment role ideally within Financial Services or Professional services
- Alternatively, 3 years minimum experience in a Recruitment Coordinator role
- strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- excellent written communication
- be able to adhere to confidentiality and knowledge of GDPR
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Familiarity with recruitment systems
- Knowledge and experience of sourcing techniques ie. LinkedIn and other job websites
This role is to start ASAP so please only apply if you available imminently. Please apply now to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity!
With regret, due to the volume of applicants we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.