- Recruitment Coordinator
- £100-£120 per day, £27,000 - £32,000 equivalent
- North London
- ASAP start
My client has a current opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. The position will be based in North London with hybrid working available.
The organisation look after a group of charities supporting adults with a range of complex needs. These include mental illness, homelessness and trauma to name a few. They have people's wellbeing at heart and this is reflected in their tight knit People and Culture team.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the organisation's end to end recruitment processes, by supporting the management and overall delivery of effective recruitment and selection services, including writing and advertising jobs; utilising CV databases and social media channels to search and directly source potential candidates; co-ordinating and participating in selection procedures, and maintaining a highly quality administrative function that drives the candidate experience.
The Recruitment Coordinator will have the autonomy to work closely with hiring managers to deliver a seamless recruitment service and provide advice regarding best practice and employment law, presenting practical solutions and options in relation to hiring needs.
* To oversee the end-to-end recruitment activities across the organization in relation to permanent and bank/relief vacancies
* Optimize the candidate journey, ensuring at every touch point they receive a great recruitment experience
* To work closely with hiring managers and other key individuals to ensure a smooth, timely and cost-effective recruitment and selection process is delivered.
* To promote the organization's vision, culture and philosophy at all times and engage this to attract a high caliber of talent
* To oversee and manage the recruitment administration and screening processes, ensuring a seamless process from initial contact to offer of employment.
* Responsible for the coordination of shortlisting and interview set-up, including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites, and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview.
* To ensure all job adverts and descriptions are advertised in a timely manner and are up to date.
* To promote best practice throughout the recruitment process and actively seek candidate feedback to improve the candidate experience.
* Working alongside the People and Culture Admin Team to ensure the onboarding process is completed in a timely manner.
* To manage the Recruitment mailbox ensuring candidate queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* To be responsible the entry, maintenance, and integrity of applicant information and being the first point of contact for all applicant enquiries.
* Record all recruitment paperwork, candidate information, interview and assessment questions, panel notes etc. and ensure copies are saved in Recruitment folders
* Provide constructive feedback to candidates at all stages of the recruitment process, and in particular to those who have attended interview and/or other selection activities in liaison with the selection panel and guided by the Resource/Recruitment Business Partner.
* Accurately recording relevant data for key metric reporting, including candidate source, conversion rates, interview outcome etc.
* To research new sources for attracting active and passive candidates using a variety of different platforms
* To consult and engage with hiring managers to fully understand their needs and to gain a deep understanding of the requirements of the role.
* To advise hiring managers on interviewing and selection techniques and provide support during interviewing and selection processes.
* To work with the Resourcing/Recruitment Business Partner in reviewing recruitment software/systems.
* To make recommendations for ways to improve the Company's employer brand, thus promoting the business as a world class employer.
* To develop strong working relationships with key departments to ensure a strong customer service provision.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant employment legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes that may potentially impact recruitment and resourcing.
* Update existing, and where appropriate, recruitment procedures to ensure the Company is able to attract the very best talent available
* To deploy innovative techniques to enhance the organisation's reputation as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
* To promote the employer brand and engagement process from initial contact.
* To use a variety of recruitment methods to meet attract high quality candidates.
* Participate in recruitment fairs and career events and other recruitment events as required / necessary.
* Develop internal career portals to improve visibility of career opportunities to existing employees.
* Use social media to its full potential as a resourcing medium and to target specific, specialist skills.
* Contribute to the development and successful delivery of ad-hoc recruitment and HR projects and initiatives
* To ensure consistent and effective implementation of the Group's Equality & Diversity policy and procedures.
* To positively promote an environment within the Group which respects and values the diversity of both staff and service users.
* To ensure compliance with company values and ethics.
* To be a visible and approachable support service to both managers and employees.
* To take responsibility for personal growth and development and to ensure that professional knowledge is up to date and accurate.