International Mobility Advisor-
Our client, a highly regarded law firm; is looking to hire an International Mobility Advisor on a hybrid model based in their London office. Reporting to the Global Head of Mobility.
You primary responsible will be to provide internal Global Mobility services covering immigration and international assignment support to our partners, staff, cross barder hires and client secondees.
- Take the lead on UK and EU immigration monitoring, administration and advice
- Provide advice to both assignees and business leaders on expatriate policy and the associated costs, understanding the business need and advising accordingly
- Liaise and advise assignees on all aspects of their international assignment.
- Manage relationships with third parties who provide services to assignees
- Develop and manage relationships with HR colleagues, assignees and Partners
- Strong experience of working in Global Mobility (inhouse or consultancy)
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of UK immigration
- Have a global mindset with experience working in a global organization