Frazer Jones is partnering with a South West law firm to help them recruit a Recruitment Advisor. With a true people focus both internally and externally, the firm boasts an inclusive and supportive professional environment, promoting personal and professional growth throughout.
In this exciting role, you will handle the end-to-end recruitment process, from talent attraction and sourcing, to screening and offer stages. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will take true ownership of the function, playing an essential role in Business Services recruitment.
You will collaborate with hiring managers and the wider team to identify hiring needs, and work strategically on developing the firm's growth.
This is a hands-on role in which you will build internal and external relationships, demonstrating an ability to confidently challenge and reason with others on relevant decisions. With an excellent internal culture and focus on inclusivity, the firm will support and guide you at each step of your career development.
- Handle the full end-to-end recruitment process
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager on best recruitment practice
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify talent needs
- Build and maintain relationships with partner organisations and agencies to build candidate pools
- Manage recruitment campaigns across platforms
- Recruitment experience (professional services or financial services)
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Proactive and passionate
- Meticulous and a team player
- Excellent professional and communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.