Your new company
We are delighted to be working with one of the largest private health-care companies in the UK, which provides a vital service to its users and makes a real difference to their lives. With hospitals and clinics right across the UK, you will be directly supporting a close-knit and professional group of staff based in the Fylde Coast, helping them to deliver a vital service to people in the community.
Your new role
Your role as a generalist HR Advisor will be to support the business with advice and guidance, providing expert HR advice, coaching and mentoring to colleagues and managers on a permanent, full-time basis. Beyond your typical administrative day-to-day responsibilities, you'll support the local implementation of the company's people strategy, support the recruitment of high quality colleagues and the onboarding process of new-starters, develop and maintain excellent relationships with all key stakeholders, be the first point of contact for Employee Relations-related matters and work with the wider HR team in the development and implementation of corporate projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good standard of general education.
- Minimum of a level 3 Foundation CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience as HR Advisor or other similar HR role
- Knowledge of HR functions and systems (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of employment laws and disciplinary / grievance procedures.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Ability to identify and implement business focused solutions. Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong ethics and reliability, able to demonstrate the company's purpose and values - 'Making a positive difference to our patients lives though outstanding personalised care'
What you'll get in return
- A salary of up to £32,000
- Free private - cover including a full health assessment every 2 years
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking on-site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now on 01772 567772.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.