HR Assistant 6 Month FTC Lichfield £24,000 Per annum
Your new company
You will be working as a HR Assistant on a 6 month contract for a large logistics business based in Staffordshire.
Your new role
Some of your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating letters and case packs
- Administering HR related documentation, such as invite letters, maternity/paternity letters etc.
- Ensuring the HR filing systems are maintained
- Keeping up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Scheduling meetings
- Answering queries
- Maintaining and updating trackers
- General HR advice supporting our Management Teams
- Producing Weekly and monthly reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally, you will be currently working in a HR environment with some experience, or it may be that you have just completed or are working towards your CIPD and you're looking for the first step into the HR world.
- You will be a confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- You will be proactive and have a solution driven approach.
- HR related qualifications (desirable not essential).
- A desire to learn and develop within HR.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging between £21,000-£24,000 Depending on experience. Once you have completed your induction and management see fit, there is the opportunity for hybrid working. This is a 6 month fixed term contract. On site parking is available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.