Permanent HR Operations Manager
Up to £60,000 per annum + benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be assisting the search for a global cross-platform gaming company client, to find a HR Operations Manager on a permanent basis. With a modern, impressive office and a hybrid-working pattern.
The HR Operations Manager will be responsible for providing effective and efficient support to the team, not only for employees but also to the different teams within HR such as Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners. You will be joining a fun, friendly and highly collaborative and supportive HR team who are on a journey to continuously improve the delivery of HR support to the business.
* Managing International Payroll (UK, Sweden, Gibraltar) plus inputs into all Digital Payrolls. Currently in the process of moving to Workday HRIS with a view to integrate with ADP
* Benefits; UK renewals, changes and annual enrolment, reporting, monthly processing
* HRIS; managing data integrity across multiple systems as well as JML tickets.
* Reporting; finance, compliance, auditing, SOX controls
* Administering annual pay review and bonus processes
* Managing Pension and Benefit Schemes
* All Onboarding and Off Boarding of employees
* Compliantly holding all employee documentation
* Partnering with internal stakeholders to implement human resource policies, processes, and workflows to ensure employees have positive, transparent, and engaging HR experience.
* Enhancing the employee journey and experience.
* Tickets, queries and first line advice
* Producing HR data for all teams and key stakeholders, working closely with finance to ensure data integrity.
* Strong team leadership and stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
* CIPD qualified or equivalent
* You will have experience of working in a HR Shared Service or HR Operations Manager role encompassing the end-to-end employee life-cycle.
* Strong excel skills and ability to use excel to detect and correct errors proactively
* Previous experience of Workday would be beneficial.
* Experience of migrating payroll providers
* You will thrive in a fast paced, driven organisation going through constant change.
If you believe this is a role that you may be interested and you have the desired qualities and experience, please apply!