The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for employees and managers on all employment related matters. You will work with the wider HR Operations Team demonstrating creativity to identify and implement solutions to continuously enhance how the organisation operates.
My client are a well known logistics organisation, who provide transport and logistic services including high capacity warehouses, supply chain management for businesses, and specialist automated high bay.
As a HR Services Desk Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance on People queries, policies, procedures, and systems to both colleagues and stakeholders to deliver a great employee experience
Providing 1st line resolution to all queries and People related questions
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS to ensure that colleagues data is up to date and accurate
- Managing and prioritising personal workload to agreed SLAs and KPI's
- Liaising with payroll and systems and solutions team to resolve colleague's queries
- Providing generalist People administration support as required.
The successful HR Support Desk Administrator will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within HR
- Previous experience with HRIS is preferred but not essential
- High attention to detail, and experience of dealing with confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Strong knowledge and capabilities with Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
Full time & permanent role + Paying £21,962 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Holiday trading scheme