Frazer Jones are partnering with a Legal firm based in London who are looking to recruit a Reward Analyst to join on a permanent basis. I am keen to engage with reward analysts or HR reward professionals who are keen to specialise and develop further in Reward. This will give you an opportunity to play a vital role in their Global Reward Team and give you exposure to reward projects, policy & procedures.
- Being responsible for providing compensation related information and spreadsheets to the HR team.
- Support the HR team with all the market data analysis in relation to new vacancies, current vacancies and any change in structure.
- Supporting the annual budgeting processes
- Coordinate and review all data provided for the purpose of diversity analysis, including internal statistics for Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Lead on completion on salary benchmark survey and support on benefits renewals
- Support on different projects within the business. I.E drafting documents, undertaking research or policy writing
- Provide support to all areas of HR as well as partner reward matters.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about pursuing a career in reward. You should have exposure to working on year-end compensation matters such as salary and bonus review as well as benchmarking. Ideally, you will also have some exposure to rewards and benefits. It is essential that you are effective and enjoy working with data and financial information. You should be comfortable in using Excel and be able to interpret and report on data. An eye for detail and clear communication skills are must.
What it means to you.
A generous salary of up to £60k plus a bonus as well as other benefits such as flexible hours and mobile working policy. The role also gives you a valuable opportunity to gain great exposure to talk reward practices and development opportunities to become an expert in this field. You'll be joining a highly respected global organisation that will offer extensive training and progression opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.