Our client, a leading accountancy and business advisory firm, is looking for a Resourcing Manager to support their Technology Risk Assurance team with all their resourcing requirements from trainee through to manager.
The role will involve coordination of the staff within the Technology Risk Assurance team, who are located in several locations across the UK, as well overseas secondees. You will be responsible in ensuring that staffing of all work is accurately planned and tracked on the booking system. You will manage and report to many stakeholders, working closely with managers and other sectors/offices in the UK.
Experience, skills and knowledge
* Experience in professional services - resource manager background desirable
* Previous experience using staff scheduling systems
* IT literate within MS Office
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to manipulate and interpret data and MI
* Good organisational and administration skills.
* Ability to liaise effectively with Partners, Directors, Managers and Staff at all levels.
* Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident