We have a current opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis, within a leading consulting firm. The consultancy has hubs in Europe, US, Asia and Australia and work with their clients to outline strategy, deliver complex change, spot the right commercial opportunities, manage risk, or bring their purpose and sustainability goals to life.
The Senior Recruitment Advisor position will be based in London.
For further information about this position please apply.
What will you be doing?
The key responsibilities include:
* Lead the recruiting efforts for the energy sector within consultancy, ensuring that the attraction strategies in place are able to deliver against headcount plans, within budget and in line with our D&I agenda.
* Manage candidate sourcing & screening, interview processes and final interviews to ensure the best candidates are offered a job.
* Build strong relationships to provide the best recruitment advice and guidance to the Leadership Team, Interviewers, and relevant stakeholders.
* Work closely with the business to proactively identify the best ways to approach the market.
* Provide regular updates and reports to the business.
* Provide an exceptional experience to candidates and stakeholders alike - this is something we pride ourselves on
* Drive the balance (D&I) agenda across recruitment
* Being responsible for the onboarding experience of people coming into the firm, partnering closely with their HR Operations function.
What are they looking for?
* You will already be operating in, and passionate about, Recruitment; ideally you will already be working in-house within the professional services sector.
* Knowledge of the London market and more specifically the consulting sector.
* You will have a 'growth mindset' and are keen to continuously improve any processes you are involved in.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with demanding hiring managers
* Strategic thinker with focus to detail and targets being met with highest of quality.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and a track record of effective team working
* Self-motivated and result oriented personality