A fabulous newly created long-term contract (24 months) is now available at a global professional services business for a Director level compensation specialist. This role will lead on a global project to re-evaluate and re-position their pay principles and banding, feeding into a wider review of their people strategy and crucially helping to define their EVP positioning over the coming years. As result the business is looking to meet candidates with a blend of both consulting and in-house experience who have previously led on the development and implementation of global pay principles. Key duties will be to:
- Develop pay principles to ensure good pay practices are understood and consistently applied.
- Work with regional reward networks to evaluate market position for each country.
- Establish external market strategy for pay.
- Lead the delivery of pay ranges, advising and supporting the reward network to ensure global consistency and local market relevance.
- Create operating standards to underpin the pay principles and ranges, focusing on areas such as setting, reviewing and managing pay.
- Transition the new principles and standards into new ways of working including the impact on policies, systems and processes.
- Upskill the reward network and broader people team and create training for leaders.
- Ensure compliance with local pay legislation and internal governance.
- Partner with the global reward team on pay issues and contribute to a variety of reward projects as needed.
As a result, the firm is looking to meet strong subject-matter experts in reward gained from consultancy and/or in-house roles with a global focus. Experience in delivering reward projects that include analysis, market benchmarking, implementation and communication is essential, as is a results-oriented and adaptable mindset with the ability to manage complexity across multiple projects and stakeholders. You will need to perform thorough analysis on the effectiveness of existing and potential compensation programs; and be skilled at gaining alignment and representing a common point of view across multiple stakeholders. This really is an excellent opportunity to join one of the biggest names in global professional services and contribute to a high-profile project that sits at the heart of their talent agenda. The role is based in Central London but can also be accessed through a number of their UK offices, as well as a high degree of agile working. In addition to the above fixed salary, there is also a very generous bonus scheme. For more information, please contact Peter Francis who is acting exclusively on this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.