Brand new role as Head of People Operations , based in Peterborough – market leading insurance provider powered by a passionate team. We’re on a mission to establish the business as “an outstanding place to work, to grow and to achieve great things”. You’ll work alongside the MD, the leadership team and people across the business to make this a reality.
You will be:
- A champion for personal growth for everyone at Bennetts, helping team members to achieve their aspirations.
- Creating a people first environment designed to deliver a great place to work, engaging regularly within the workforce to understand challenges, difficulties and needs and responding accordingly.
- Working with the SLT to develop business plans and that make the most of our team, for us and for them.
- Advising heads of and department managers on all things ER – where possible enabling them to deliver the difficult conversations but operating as escalated expert resource, and where necessary taking ownership of anything high risk or complex.
- Mentoring a team of two HR advisors to deliver the more day to day aspects of supporting the business.
You will not only be informing, devising and delivering strategy – the vertical nature of the role demands you are equally comfortable in a transactional role. You will be direct, expert, prepared to challenge, and creative to a point. You must be able to effortlessly build trust and engagement across a challenging SLT, and be available and relevant to the broader workforce.
In return you will be joining a progressive business that knows that its people are central to their success – a potentially career defining role.
Benefits are generous and include:
- 30 days holiday (plus BHs)
- Medical insurance
- Income protection
- Wellbeing allowance.