Oakleaf Partnership are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our international client in the insurance/risk sector. This is a consultancy firm that works a vast range of clients across financial services, providing expertise in managing change and transformation.
The business has several offices in the UK, but this new role can be based at either the Manchester, Leeds, or Liverpool hubs. Alongside the team, you'll source customer service/sales advisory roles. It is volume recruitment but there will be an emphasis building candidate pools and contacting passive candidates to get ahead of requirements. This includes building relationships with the community, further education, and generally promoting the employer brand locally.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is used to volume recruitment, but hasn't had the chance to break away from constant CV sifting.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking job requirements from hiring managers and setting up vacancies
- Direct sourcing, pipelining passive candidates, and managing own talent pool
- Screening incoming applications and arranging interviews
- Providing salary insights and trends from the market to reflect expectations
- Being creative with sourcing, although LinkedIn and job boards are available
- Ensuring a positive experience for all candidates
The business operates on a hybrid model working 2 days in the office, but flexibility can be accommodated. The salary is up to £30,000 and the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible (notice period is expected).