I have a fantastic new opportunity for a Talent specialist at a prestigious Investment bank. This is a global role working very closely with the business to understand their talent objectives and then to develop, execute and manage the strategy. You will be responsible for building the capabilities and development programme for the talent pool. This is an exciting new opportunity where you can utilise your experience to attract, develop and retain diverse top talent, building high performing teams for the future.
Salary: paying between £70,000 and £80,000 plus bens
12 months FTC with the potential of a permanent opportunity afterwards
- Working closely with your global stakeholders to ensure the delivery of getting the right talent, including early careers, lateral talent and interns
- Working with hiring manager and the lateral and early careers recruitment teams to manage the end to end recruitment process from strategy to placement.
- Managing the performance review process and playing an active part to ensure a high performing team
- Setting and monitoring job descriptions and objectives for the team, providing feedback and reward for the team inline with their performance
- Helping to build the appropriate culture and values
- Supporting and contributing to the ongoing training, enabling the development of people, and ensuring holders of all critical functions are skilled and qualified for their roles
- Assisting in rolling out the mentorship programme
- Acting as a buddy for all pool members and be the point of contact alongside your stakeholders in case of conflict
- Assisting with improving and streamlining processes
Skills and experience
- You must have gained the above talent management or early careers recruitment and development experience within Banking/Financial Services
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage and work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience of introducing new initiatives and processes into a diverse and international organisation
- Continuous improvement mindset and a strong customer focus
- Excellent organistational and prioritisation skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs