Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist for an insurance company to be based in Birmingham.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) you will support the business to source the best candidates to meet our current and future talent needs. You'll need to work with your customers to develop and deliver talent strategies to source the best candidates.
- Posting job descriptions both on the firm's website and recruitment portal.
- Liaising with candidates and recruitment agencies to co-ordinate interviews, and chase on feedback.
- Responding to candidate queries and maintaining the careers inbox.
- Maintaining the firm's recruitment system to ensure that each role is kept up to date.
- Facilitating written or other assessments if applicable.
- Maintaining the firm's corporate LinkedIn account and other direct sourcing tools
- Maintaining the firm's recruitment agency list and ensuring it is kept up to date; and
- Ad-hoc projects when required.
- Partnering with your customers to design and deliver appropriate talent strategies ▪
- Developing engaging recruitment campaigns, the attract the best talent
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers including recruitment agencies, universities, colleges, job centres and recruitment fair providers etc ▪ Analysing the recruitment market and identify peaks and troughs within the industry ▪ Delivering the end-to-end recruitment of both entry level and specialist positions ▪ Engaging with stakeholders in relation to resource planning, vacancy approval, interviews, inductions and offers ▪ Supporting management teams to ensure the recruitment process is followed and runs smoothly Daily and monthly reporting and audits ▪ Collaborating with the wider HR team to deliver an engaging and effective onboarding experience ▪ Coaching team members ▪ Mitigating business risk by adhering to government guidelines relating RTW, compliance checks, references and DBS checks
Our client is looking is looking for a pro-active, friendly, and approachable TA specialist who can operate effectively at all levels. If interested, please get in touch for more information.