Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment officer to be based in Birmingham.
As a Recruitment Officer you'll work closely with one of our Recruitment Managers to manage recruitment for a wide range of roles across a designated business area, throughout our UK offices. You'll be responsible for the end-to-end management of recruitment for Manager and Senior Manager grade hires, from vacancy brief to an accepted off you will work with our hiring community, employer brand, candidate sourcing and recruitment operations teams to create the most effective recruitment strategy ensuring an exceptional experience for candidates, hiring managers and recruiters alike.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for Manager and Senior Manager grades
- Establish good stakeholder relationships, ways of working and manage stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to understand individual recruitment needs and ensure a detailed brief is undertaken for each vacancy
- Create unbiased, compelling, and engaging job adverts, collaborate with our employer brand team to generate effective creative content
- Take accountability for candidate generation, utilising our multiple channels and routes to market (including a dedicated candidate sourcing team)
- Own the candidate screening process, review, shortlist and telephone screen candidates
- Collaborate with our in-house interview scheduling team to ensure interviews are progressing in a timely manner
- Advise and manage applicants through the interview and selection process, including providing interview feedback to candidates
- Effectively manage the offer and onboarding process
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies when engaged to support a hire, ensure they have a clear brief and follow the correct processes