Do you have the skills, passion, and commitment to deliver exceptional people experience? Are you ready to be a changemaker? If so, join this leading change and transformation consultancy!
This people focussed, high performing firm are on the look out for not 1, but 3 HR Business Partners to join their People team, to deliver across a range of HR practices and contribute to their enviable culture. All 3 roles are convering periods of maternity, and with business growth, chances they will go permanent or new roles created.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
The HR Business Partner role is a strategic partner in supporting global business units through the execution of HR programs, policies, and practices so that quality objectives, deadlines, and business expectations are met successfully.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of business functions, excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, along with being a strategic thinker. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
- Manage processes and consult with leaders for company-wide HR programs and initiatives (e.g., performance management, salary review, workforce planning, talent management, organizational change, and special projects)
- Provide expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policies and procedures, employment laws, conflict resolution, change management, and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment
- Focus on the organisation's Employee Value Proposition
- Translate workforce data/metrics into meaningful insights and action plans for leadership with a focus on retention
- Provide guidance on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and restructures
- Manage Human Resources project(s) as determined in the annual HR plan and participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Resource Management team to identify staffing requirements
- Partner with L&D to identify training needs for business units & individual coaching needs
- Employee relations: Support & advise managers through the ER Process
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees to ensure regulatory compliance and reduced legal risk (including Federal and State laws, EEOC, ADA, OFCCP, EU and UK Labor law). Partner with legal department as needed/required
- Ad hoc projects and other duties
IDEALLY, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5-8 years of generalist HR experience
- Extensive end-to-end project management experience
- International experience- USA, Europe &/or UK
- Strong business acumen skills
- Experience of partnering with stakeholders at all levels, up to and including executives.
- Experience supporting a management consulting, advisory, or professional services firm
- Ability to produce high quality work, be flexible, prioritize business demands, anticipate needs, and take initiative
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to improve the execution of HR delivery through the analysis of trends and metrics
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge & proficiency with HRIS systems; Workday experience would be a huge plus!
- Meticulous attention to detail
This firm operate in a hybrid way, most people are doing 2 days in the office but they are truly open to support differing working preferences. As well as this, a bonus will be included which is based on performance and other great benefits.