Henlee Resourcing is working with a leading national construction and engineering business, with a base in Bristol and HQ in Birmingham, to recruit an experienced Inhouse Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis.
This Organisation is highly successful and has a solid strategy for continued growth.
The inhouse resourcing team are responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruitment process for a variety of roles, from briefing to attraction/sourcing, selection, and onboarding, ensuring their recruitment process is fair and inclusive, with a real focus on the candidate and hiring manager journey.
The role will be based remotely (working from home) - you will ideally live in the Southwest near Bristol, Swindon or Gloucester, with requirement to attend the head office in Birmingham twice a month.
Alongside your vacancy management responsibilities, you will be actively involved in a range of improvement projects, with opportunities to bring your enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas for enhancing the service to their customers and really making a difference.
- Supporting Hiring Managers in creating job descriptions and advertising.
- Writing compelling adverts to attract suitable applications from job boards, social media, and networking
- Undertaking initial screening activities and advising on assessment/selection tools.
- Arranging interviews and liaising with third party recruitment agencies.
- Providing hiring managers with benchmarking information/current market rates, for both internal and external roles.
- Supporting hiring managers in making job offers and co-ordinating the issue of employment contracts, pre-employment checks etc
- Managing the onboarding process
- Support or lead on special recruitment campaigns e.g. volume recruitment or early careers campaigns.
- Resourcing Projects - Make recommendations to the Resourcing Manager for improvements across the resourcing landscape and be actively involved and in small projects to implement changes to process/systems/services.
- Working collaboratively as part of a small team, supporting colleagues, sharing market knowledge and best practice.
- Assist the wider HR function on projects/initiatives aligned to recruitment when required
- Providing general administrative support where required.
Suitable applicants must come from an inhouse or RPO background and be experienced the full recruitment lifecycle. You must also have proven experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with (sometimes challenging) hiring Managers, internal/external customers and stakeholders, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong MI reporting and a sound knowledge of recruitment systems / ATS's.
If you are looking to move to a business that is growing at pace and, you really want to get under the skin of an organisation to deliver them great candidates, we'd very much like to hear from you!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.