Our client is looking for a HR Assistant to join their team and help support the HR Advisor and HR Manager. You will be in a high paced environment but with a supportive team around you.
Hospital and service is their main priority and being a people focused company they are now award winning in their industry.
As the HR Assistant you will be supporting the HR Advisor and Manager with the following task but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all HR administration.
- Note taking in meetings such as ER cases, interviews, disciplinary etc.
- To provide advice and guidance to employees and line managers on informal and some formal procedures.
- Responsible for onboarding
- Responsible for keeping the data up to date in the HR systems
- Comply and provide basic advice and guidance on policies and procedures.
- Produce offer letters, and contracts of employment.
- Diary management
- Prepared documentation for weekly inductions
You will ideally have
- 2 years HR experience
- CIPD L3
- Great communication skill both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- People focused mentality
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary 25k
- Pension contribution
- Free parking
- 28 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week
- Office based role