Oakleaf are working with a tech-savvy Financial Services company in their search for an HR Advisor on a 12 month basis. This predominantly remote role will take ownership of various HR projects as well as business as usual employee lifecycle processes. You will need to be proactive with strong HR Generalist experience and the ability to work autonomously.
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries providing advice and guidance on HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Coach line managers and oversee the daily management of employee relations cases, escalating more complex cases as necessary
- Ensure cyclical HR processes e.g. probation, performance processes
- Support the HR Director with the delivery of the People strategy including L &D and wellbeing initiatives
- Take ownership of onboarding and exit interviews to understand areas for improvement and use feedback to drive improvement;
- Utilise reports and HR metrics to analyse trends and identify areas for improvement
- Facilitate internal learning events, designing and delivering content on HR topics where required;
- Facilitate the annual performance review process; providing support to managers around career development conversations.
- Drive forward Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Previous HR Generalist experience working in partnership with the business as a go-to advisor on the holistic employee lifecycle.
- Ability to work independently and manage a busy workload
- Calm and confident communication style
- Experience in the tech industry would be beneficial
- CIPD qualified
Hybrid or fully remote working available