Oakleaf partnership are currently working with a leading multinational professional services firm to find a Reward analyst to join their team to support the development of the regional reward strategy.
This is responsible for supporting the delivery of reward projects and operational activities in the team by providing project management and data expertise in support of the regional strategy.
- Project Management
- Analytics, insights, and data
- Market benchmarking and pay frameworks
- Building Reward education programmes
- Reward communication campaigns
- Ad hoc support on operational delivery of cyclical reward
Key skills & experience:
- Project management - experience in leading projects and involved in managing complex projects with multiple key dependencies.
- Analytical - able to analyse large sets of data and pull-out key themes into slides and documents for leadership.
- Excellent communication skills - proven experience in writing communications and educational materials for employees and leaders.
- Strong attention to detail - ability to interpret large amounts of information quickly.
- Problem solving - uses a range of knowledge, facts and data from a variety of sources to diagnose problems and develop solutions. Uses these insights to challenge current practice and inform our actions.
- Puts the end user first - maximises the employee experience by ensuring a people perspective is at the heart of every solution
- Change management - exposure to projects involving change management and an understanding of how to effectively influence.
To be considered, please apply accordingly.