Oakleaf partnership are currently working with global financial services company to find a HR Talent Systems Implementation Business Partner to join their team on a 6 month basis.
This role will serve as the Project Manager for the implementation, bringing knowledge and experience of HR/Talent Management processes, along with experience with supporting HRIS systems to plan, organise, and direct project objectives to completion, including monitoring and reporting to support decision making.
- Use experience and subject matter expertise of talent management and specifically Talent Reviews/9 Box Tools, Talent Profiles, Succession Planning, incorporating an understanding of talent practices, into the design thinking and application of the related build
- Can manage and drive a project and team, while also getting into the details to solve issues and create solutions
- Proficiency and practical utilisation of HR systems and technology for the purposes of enhancing talent processes - resulting in ease of use and end user adoption
- Demonstrate knowledge in system implementation with proven ability to create, deliver innovative and integrated solutions within HR. Coordinate and align interdependencies with related talent modules in Success Factors where possible, e.g. L&D, development planning etc.
- Provide transparency, advise on process and method to ensure user acceptance of relevant talent process reviews according to clients' needs and specifications
- Strong commitment to building both internal and external stakeholder relationships to create project management plan and shared expectations. Provide steer and guidance to external partners and internal clients when appropriate
- Lead and coordinate team to execution/completion of tasks within scope, time and signed off project budget, ensuring milestones are reached
- Conduct risk assessment to identify and mitigate risks. Monitor for reporting status and escalate issues when necessary
- Work with the Talent Team on a Change Management/rollout plan ensuring smooth adoption of the process within the business
Skills & experience:
- Previous project planning and team management experience
- Track record of successfully implementing talent modules on HRIS systems, preferably Success Factors
- Proficient in the use of modern HR technology to drive Talent related analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience in lead role
- Ability to lead and motivate
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meets personal deadlines and co-ordinates others to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Acts as intermediary between management and project team
To be considered, please apply accordingly.