Oakleaf partnership are currently working with a charitable foundation to find a compensation advisor to join their team on 6 month basis.
- Support the Reward team with all annual reward activities such as pay review and bonus review
- Maintain and analyse market benchmarking data
- Responsible for input into salary surveys and ensuring all inputs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research and gather internal and external salary data providing salary benchmarks and package recommendations to the Reward and HRBP team, in line with the reward principles and policie
- Manage the job levelling process including job evaluation, communication and maintenance of outcomes
- Provide detailed data modelling, analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions for example to support the gender and ethnicity pay calculations, equal pay audit and other ad hoc project support.
- To support the research, design and implementation of a recognition programme for Wellcome and support current recognition programmes
Skills & experience:
- Strong experience of benchmarking roles.
- Strong data analysis and experience of manipulating large volumes of data for both compensation and benefits programmes including pensions
- Experience of building complex pay and benefit models.
- Experience of using data to drive decisions
- Previous experience working in a reward focused role.
- Flexible, proactive approach and the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload
To be considered, please apply accordingly.