As interim Head of HR, you will provide solid leadership and business partnering to heads of department whilst being responsible for all HR related matters for local staff.
My client is a retailer with a global presence, based in West London.
- Leading the HR department, being responsible for a team of 4
- Responsibility for all HR related matters, including HR Partnering, HR development, payroll and other HR related decisions and projects
- Acting as a Business Partner for heads of departments and support their respective client groups with people related escalations
- Being a point of contact for advice and support on complex and high level employee relation cases, and ensuring the organisation complies with up to date legislation
- Demonstrable experience working in a retail environment, and an understanding of the retail space
- A self starter who has a solid HR background and has operated at a senior HR level
- Strong employee relations skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and experience of leading and managing teams through periods of change
- Commercial and pragmatic leader
£350 - £400 a day, depending on experience
Contract until April 2023
Option to work 4 days a work