HR Business Partner
£competitive plus great benefits package
Central London - hybrid working
We are really excited to be working with a growing private equity firm who are currently recruiting an HR business partner to be part of their highly driven and collaborative team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small HR function, supporting your own population reporting directly into the HR Director and having the opportunity to really make this role your own.
In this role you will…
- Support a specific client group and senior stakeholders through the entire employee lifecycle
- Work on strategic workforce planning, including both attraction, recruitment and retention initiatives, including talent development.
- Lead onboarding and induction initiatives for new starters alongside other HR team members
- Have the chance to deliver HR strategic programs for organisational growth
- You are an experienced HR business partner who is extremely collaborative with a thoughtful and detailed approach.
- You enjoy both operational HR and supporting line managers and employees, and strategic HR where you have an opportunity to work on large scale projects/programs
- You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable organising and prioritising workload during busy periods
For more information on this role please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.