A fantastic opportunity has become available for a HR Employee Relations Advisor to join the wider
Global Human Resources team based in London.
The role also supports the disciplinary and grievance processes, therefore providing the opportunity for
growth and development within the broader ER function.
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving
responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realise the power of our people
and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a
critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
The primary function of the role is to manage core ER processes, ensuring accurate and timely service
delivery. Advisors are required to have an in-depth knowledge of the key processes, take ownership for
continuous improvement in those processes, and highlight any requirements for management education
where trends are identified.
- Previous experience handling Employee Relations related cases within a large organisation.
- Ability to manage, organise and prioritise numerous objectives, processes, projects or
- activities simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure, handling large amounts of information, whilst
- maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions balancing the risk reward trade off with good judgement skills.
- Ability to operate independently using their own initiative.
- Client focused providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills are required in order to interact
- with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels within the company and understand business
- Confident counselling and advisory skills balanced with influencing techniques.
- Positive attitude and results driven.
- Must be flexible in adapting to changing, fast paced environments.
- Ability to deal with ER matters in a highly confidential manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- General IT/MS Office skills (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Chance to work for a Global Organisation.
- Flexible Working.
- Competitive Package