As Reward Manager, you will lead, implement and deliver all aspects of reward in a fast paced omni-channel retailer.
My client is a highly reputable retailer based in London.
- Lead, management and drive areas for improvement within the Reward team
- Liaise with key stakeholders and provide guidance, advice and expertise on a wide range of remuneration matters.
- Assist with developing reward policies and practices that support the overall HR strategy and employer brand
- Ensure market competitiveness by acquiring up to date knowledge of the marketplace
- Keep informed of leading-edge reward policies and practices in our sector ensure competitiveness when attracting and retaining talent
- Demonstrable understanding of leading reward practices withing a fast paced environment, ideally within the retail space
- Ability to align reward activity with the overall business strategy.
- Practical experience of designing, communicating and managing fixed and variable pay schemes, incentive plans and benefits provision for roles at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of cost/benefit analysis in a customer focused environment.
£80,000 plus package, including a discretionary bonus and staff discount
Several internal communities to get involved in including Diversity Board and Green Warriors