HR Business Partner Job - 12 Month FTC - TUPE/Merger & Acquisitions
Oakleaf is working with a leading financial service company who are looking to bring in an experienced HR Business Partner to their team.
As the HR Business Partner you will work closely with the HR team and management team to support the delivery of key objectives in the context of the people agenda. Working in partnership with the business the HR Business Partner will combine an understanding of the organisation and its context with HR expertise, in order to tailor business solutions and develop effective interventions, to meet organisational needs, now and in the future.
The role is paying up to £65,000 based on experience, the role is on an initial FTC basis wit the view to go on longer. The role offers flexible working.
HR Business Partner job, some of your responsibilities will include:
- To work collaboratively and commercially as an integral part of business area management teams, influencing the development and delivery of the people strategy in support of the achievement of the overall business objectives.
- Manage relationships and expectations to provide proactive, commercially sound insights and flexible solutions to address HR challenges across the organsation.
- Advise and coach managers through a range of employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, and capability matters.
- To support the effective implementation of change management initiatives, including medium to large acquisitions and business transformation projects, minimising ER impacts.
- Understand and apply the company's approach to compensation; manages the compensation review and benchmarking activities for their business area
- Create and contribute to Policy and Process development to ensure HR processes and practices are fully compliant with legal and regulatory frameworks
- Design and deliver Management Information (MI), interpret results to identify trends which translate to HR initiatives, present and interpret data to senior management.
- Advise and oversee recruitment within the business area, ensuring exceptional end-to-end recruitment and onboarding experience for new hires in the associated business area. Work closely with Finance to track and manage headcount budget
- To assist the HR Operations team to meet performance objectives and deliver a commercial, customer-focused approach across all activities in the department.
- To help to build a high-performance culture, which reinforces our values and behaviours and is underpinned by strong performance management capability
HR Business Partner Job - To be successful in this role, you should:
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law and experience in resolving complex people-related issues
- Understanding of the regulatory framework affecting financial services.
- Strong commercial and business acumen in order to assess risk and opportunities for the organisation
- Full process ownership management experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- Ability to work at pace and deliver against established personal and team targets.
- Resilient, approachable and confident
- Has gravitas and is able to build credibility easily
- Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills and is able to adapt style to different audiences
If you feel that this HR Business Partner job is for you, then please apply now!