HR Coordinator job in Basingstoke pays £30,000 - £35,000
Your new company
We have a very exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a global company! This is a great opportunity to work directly with an amazing international HR Business Partner and gain some invaluable exposure into life as a partner for an international company. This is a generalist role where you will cover the full employee lifecycle from start to finish.
Our client, a global SME organisation based in Basingstoke are seeking to recruit a HR Coordinator to join their team on a hybrid, permanent basis. The salary for this role is £30,000-£35,000.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR you will provide day to day support to the HR function to include:
- HR Shared Services Administration Support: Liaison point for international HR Shared Services - ensuring smooth and up to date information flow.
- Stand-Alone and Project Support: Run, manage and maintain own projects and support major HR projects (HQ and EMEA)
- Recruitment coordination: e.g. liaising with agencies, candidates, hiring managers, invitations to and scheduling candidate interviews via MS Teams or in person/on site.
- Employment offers and contracting: Sending out offers, coordinating responses with hiring managers and HR team.
- Management and coordination with supplier of private medical. Including annual renewal and changes
- Management and coordination with supplier of pension. Including submitting monthly contributions file and any employee changes
- Pre-employment screening checks: Working with outsourced partner, to ensure candidates are set up correctly to undertake pre-employment screening and preparing NDA's pending completion of checks.
- General HR support and coordination: Support with other administrative, documentation and first line Employee Relations advisory support to employees and people managers, with full supervision and support from Regional HR Partner and Global Head of People & Culture.
- Occasional administration support for Global Head of People & Culture
What our client is looking for
- Previous HR administration experience
- Previous recruitment administration experience
- CIPD L3 award or studying towards level 5.
What you need to do now
What's on offer
Hybrid Working: 3 days in office, 2 days home working - with flexible core hours
26 days paid leave + UK public holidays
Contributory pension plan options
Up to 30 days (6 weeks) contractual sick pay
Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
Excellent Employee Assistance Programme
Modern office: 5 mins walk from Basingstoke station or free parking.
Five mins walk into the central shopping mall
Informal dress code: Dress for your diary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.