We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner on a permanent basis working for a global private investment firm.
The position will be based in Central London three days per week and the remainder working remotely.
- Work alongside hiring managers to meet their recruitment needs, understanding priorities of each role and maintaining a consistent, best-practice recruitment function across the team.
- Source, screen, and interview the candidate pipeline, assessing their suitability for the business and role.
- Provide a positive and seamless end-to-end candidate experience, from initial vacancy advertisement up to offer acceptance.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions for open roles.
- Identify and harness the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion within the recruitment process.
- Assist the wider recruitment team with projects and adding value to the wider HR function.
To qualify for this role you must have:
- Proven experience in-house/RPO and/or agency recruitment, particularly within financial services.
- Experience and/or exposure to full cycle recruitment in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Experience of managing multiple open vacancies.
- Experience with sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter or other similar tools.
- Experience of recruiting in managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle.
- Applicant Tracking System experience
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.