We have a current opportunity for a Sourcing Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis. This hybrid permanent position will be based in prestigious offices in the City, London and also offers remote working.
The recruitment sourcing partners have the responsibility to identify talent externally, drive the flow of candidates and successfully increase this through strategic sourcing, tapping into underrepresented talent pools, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building. Gaining knowledge of the range of vacancies, understanding of the departments and building relationships within the industry, you will become a credible asset, adding value to different business lines at the company, specifically with the Financial Solutions business.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Liaise with the Business Recruiting Partners and Business Managers to understand vacancy briefs and offer strategic advice
- Source candidates directly through internal and external industry networking, direct head hunting and various online recruiting tools
- Proactively build a talent pipeline with a focus on under-represented talent
- Running the process, including reviewing CVs, assessing expertise via face-to-face meetings and phone calls
- Conduct market research to understand where external diverse talent pools are and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to explore initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Build a network in the market
- Stay on top of market and employment trends affecting the various groups across Financial Solutions
- Working on ad hoc projects as the need arises for the benefit of the global recruitment team
- Represent the company brand in every interaction
The successful individual will need to have:
- 5 + years' experience working in recruitment or search
- Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role
- A strong track record in hiring diverse talent
- A strong understanding of the recruitment process within the financial services or technology space
- Experience in using external networking tools and jobsites
- Proven behavioural interviewing skills and assessment techniques
- Ability to assemble and coordinate candidate and competitor data in a way that can be used most optimally
- Ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to take ownership
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.