We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner working for a leading investment management firm on a permanent basis.
This hybrid permanent position will be based in Central London for three days and the remainder working remotely.
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Establish strong partnerships with Hiring Managers to develop a deep understanding of the firm.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify ideal candidate profiles, craft job descriptions, and provide hiring guidance and market research throughout the recruitment process
- Screen applications, conduct initial interviews, evaluate candidates, and prepare both the candidates and internal stakeholders for interviews
- Contribute to hiring decisions; facilitate candidate debriefs and other meetings with internal stakeholders
- Extend employment offers and serve as candidates' main contact throughout hiring process
- Meet with Hiring Managers on a regular basis; proactively communicate status of each search grounded in data and recruitment analytics
- Design sourcing strategies and identify the most efficient and cost effective recruiting methods.
- Continuously build and develop talent pipeline by sourcing passive candidates through the use of Boolean searches, referrals, networking, social media, and web sourcing.
- Manage accurate requisition activity and candidate status within the applicant tracking system.
- Manage miscellaneous projects; Contribute innovative ideas to improve recruiting function and candidate experience
- Drive DEI strategy into hiring practices
The successful candidate will require the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (BA/BSc or international equivalent) preferred
- Substantial recruiting experience, within asset management or professional services
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using an applicant tracking system required; familiarity with Taleo a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong initiative, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Experience in use of Boolean search or other competitive analysis tools a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized with the ability to time manage and prioritize workload independently
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.