Based in Central London (agile working)
I am excited to be partnering with a leading London university to hire a People Partner into HR team due to significant growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with multiple client groups, driving forward the Group's strategic and operational plans.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with managers to understand their current and future business challenges, objectives and future requirements and develop strategic "People" business plans, including resource, talent, and development plans.
- Provide support, coach, and influence stakeholders in addressing sensitive and often complex issues, ensuring effective resolution.
- Partner with managers to drive high performance and engagement, by ensuring effective people management practice through the embedding of people frameworks, policies, and standards.
- Lead on all aspects of individual and employee relations cases from informal conversations, through to Employment Tribunal preparation. Offer guidance to managers, and coaching to People Advisors, in complex or escalated employment regulation and employee relations areas.
- Lead on change initiatives within the area, from proposal development, through the process, to embedding of the new approach.
- Management, coaching and supervision of the People Advisor and People Assistant to drive and support the effective people partnering in business areas.
- Work in collaboration with Centres of Expertise ensure appropriate people strategies are identified and implemented in the customer group.
- Build an understanding of the voice of the employee within the customer group, facilitating and encouraging two-way feedback with leaders and managers, and proactively managing culture issues and opportunities, liaising with Centres of Expertise to create targeted support, when required.
- Oversee the moderation of performance management across customer groups, ensuring timeliness of intervention and consistency of approach.
In order to be successful in this role and considered for the opportunity please ensure you match the criteria outlined below.
- You will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent professional qualification), as well as qualified to Honours Degree level
- Multi-site HR business partnering or strategic HR management experience, supporting full employee lifecycle
- Experience of organisational change and project management
- Demonstrated ability to support complex ER cases end-to-end
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
For further information about this position please apply or email email@example.com directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.