Senior Recruiter (Dental/Healthcare)
Remote working position
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Full Time Permanent Senior Recruiter to work for our Client who is a well known Dental company
The Senior Recruitment Partner - Employed will be the principal day to day Business Partner to the business for Employed, Practice recruitment. Leading a team of Recruitment Partners and Talent Acquisition Coordinator/s they will offer advice on recruitment best practice and sourcing strategies, sharing market knowledge, and delivering an end-to-end recruitment service through to offer stage.
Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead, this role will actively promote the Portman 'employer brand' across multiple channels and embody the brand in interactions with internal and external stakeholders, delivering a best-in-class candidate experience, and identifying talent in the market through direct sourcing models.
* Leading and providing support, guidance, development and day to day management of Employed Recruitment Partners and Coordinator roles.
* Supporting the TA Lead in strategic recruitment related project delivery and taking the lead on continuous improvement of processes, ways of working and localised projects.
* Be the principal Business Partner for employed recruitment across Portman Practices.
* Challenging the way we do things, and in particular proactively seeking out new attraction methods that will enable the team to transition to a headhunting approach where required.
* Independently driving the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment for all Employed, Practice based roles.
* Proactively managing and reviewing third party advertising suppliers and spend to ensure return on investment for advertising spend.
* Managing a high volume of vacancies and resource within the Team through good planning and time management flexing up and down to deal with key priorities.
* Being a brand ambassador for Portman, able to sell the Portman proposition effectively to prospective candidates to maximise our candidate share in a very competitive market
* Make good quality decisions regarding candidate suitability on the basis of an appropriate telephone call, saving time for the Hiring Manager by qualifying and filtering candidates to ensure that Hiring Managers only see the most appropriate selections.
* Delivering excellent candidate experience at all times, responsive, professional and knowledgeable.
* Managing candidate expectations and ensuring all candidates receive feedback on interview outcomes.
This role comes with a starting salary of between £55,000 - £60,000 per annum. If you are interested then please applyu today or alternatively contact Tom on the Midlands team for some mor information.