Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche logistics / outsourcing Business with its HQ in Swindon, to recruit an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis. The Client is happy for your experience to be from in-house or from agency.
You will coordinate all recruitment activities, consulting and guiding managers and being responsible for the full lifecycle of a full range of vacancies and new starter engagement.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance of the recruitment process, from initial vacancy through to starter, ensuring recruitment policy and procedures are followed
- Advise recruiting managers on the required process for the onboarding system and recommend appropriate recruitment methods (including job board and social media advertising), offering support and guidance where required
- Review job descriptions / person specifications / organisational fit for each role
- Work with external suppliers, create and arrange advertising, liaise and negotiate with agencies
- Write vacancy adverts for multiple platforms, screen CVs, assess responses and produce applicant shortlists
- Ensure a positive candidate experience, set up and attend interviews (when required to do so), and produce contract and new starter paperwork
- Maintain detailed recruitment data for analysis and produce regular reports
- Ensure new starter information is obtained, including right to work, and referencing, in a timely manner
- Coach recruiting managers to achieve best practise and company standards
- Demonstrable recruitment experience, either in-house or agency
- Experience of recruiting different skill sets, in a multi-discipline environment, up to senior level
- Great attention to detail and be able to time-manage and prioritise, to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships, across all levels
- Working experience of using Microsoft packages
- Driving license and own transport with the ability to travel to other sites as required
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.