A Leading Education Organisation in Bristol, looking to recruit a Learning and Development Partner.
Leading Education Organisation in Bristol
As the Learning and Development Partner, you will be a key member of the HR function, working closely and collaborating with all business functions to ensure training requirements are identified, agreed, and developed to the highest standard.
You will work with the Director of People & Organisation to develop the Learning & Development offering. Developing, implementing and evaluating learning solutions across the organisation.
Contribute to solutions covering leadership development, employee engagement, Equality Diversity & Inclusion, induction and people manager upskilling. Embed a culture of learning.
The right Learning and Development Partner with ideally have:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a professionally recognised training accreditation is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced at working in a regulated setting
- Able to demonstrate practical application of organisational development tools and concepts
- Confident to influence others to achieve a desired outcome
- Confident, highly organised and able to demonstrate using their initiative
- Demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and be able to manage project time-lines and/or deadlines
£40k - £45k + Benefits
The role is office based in central Bristol.