Clinical Trials Talent Advisor
Your new company
You will be working for a pioneer in biotechnology!
Your new role
As Talent Advisor you will partner with the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & HR Business Partners to support key business clients in delivering full end to end service, building talent pipelines for key regional leadership and niche roles. You will leverage your strong market knowledge, adept stakeholder management skills, creativity and innovation to help attract, develop and retain top talent and achieve its goal of being the best place for talent.
- Sourcing and Selecting the best Talent for UK & Ireland
- Identify potential candidates by using all available candidate sources - both internally and externally e.g. Workday, social media, conferences etc.
- Partner with business & HR clients to build and maintain candidate relationships
- Conceptualise, develop and execute a plan of action for talent pipelining and mapping strategies in partnership with key stakeholders
- Giving expert advice to HR Business Partners and Internal stakeholders on pipelining strategy
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Partner with local and regional Talent Management, HR and business leaders to understand/ assess organisational talent gaps in relation to the current state of succession plans for key leadership and niche roles.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered you will need experience hiring for Clinical roles i.e. Clinical Trial Managers, Global Clinical Trial Managers, Study Managers etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.