Recruitment Partner, RPO On Site
Your new company
You will be working via an RPO/MSP supplier who is looking for a recruitment partner to manage relationships and corporate vacancies for a large, well known financial services supplier.
Your new role
This role is apart of a small onsite recruitment team who are passionate about delivering an excellent service to both suppliers and end clients. You will be working for one of the most prestigious financial services firms in London's financial markets.
- Manage relationships through agencies and internal stakeholders
- Direct resourcing alongside external support
- Deliver process improvements and recruitment training to line managers
- Provide guidance of market conditions
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in financial services as a recruitment partner, either internal or on-site via a RPO
- Driven to deliver a first class service to the end client
- Ability to resource through various resourcing strategies
- Proven track record of managing a recruitment service end to end
- A proactive and engaging manner to encourage a collaborative working environment with key stakeholders
- Skilled in using data to provide insights, drive efficiencies and map markets
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.