We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the leading film and television businesses to find them a Reward Manager. This incredible business is responsible for award winning content that forms the mainstay of national and commercial television and film content. This newly created senior role will report into the Head of Reward and support in all aspects of reward and benefits helping to implement the strategy as well as providing data, reports and analysis as required. The role is forecast to provide the succession for the current Head of Reward.
Key duties will be to:
- Responsible for the operation of Executive and Staff Bonus Schemes internationally; working with the Head of Reward for the target setting and communication of these annual targets to the Business Units.
- To process the annual bonus results at the end of the year in liaison with the Group Finance function and communicate these results and payroll payment instructions globally.
- Work with the Head of Reward & CFO for LTIP calculations and accruals.
- Responsible for annual Gender Pay Gap, Equal Pay Calculations & analysis
- Responsible for ensuring HR compensation data for senior executives is maintained and analysis is produced in a timely and accurate manner
- To support HR Central Project (HRIS project) implementation
- To manage the annual WTW Media Salary Survey data submission process and perform competitive market analysis for salary review and planning
- To develop working relationships with data providers, HR & Finance Teams from each region, consultants and other suppliers (payroll, benefits etc)
- Deliver external benchmarking data for individual roles in the UK and internationally on an ad-hoc basis and provide advice on the appropriate compensation packages
As a result, the business is looking to meet reward managers with a proven track record of working within an international Company and responsibility for completing cyclical total reward activities. Knowledge of reward strategies and principles is important, as is previous involvement in reward analysis and experience of dealing with intricate compensation data, LTIP's, STIP's and benchmarking. Involvement in navigating a matrix structure and dealing with large and sensitive data sets in a Global organisation is required, as is strong communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence at Senior Level and provide this audience with detailed compensation data reports. Finally, the ability to operate at both a hands on and bigger picture capacity is key. The role is based (on an agile basis) in beautiful offices in the heart of the West End and the business is happy to buyout year-end bonus or un-vested LTIP incentives. For more information on this opportunity to join a simply wonderful organisation, with a global success story, in a role that has an equally exciting runway, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.